Experience life like you’ve never done before at Orchid Piccadilly.
Located at Thanisandra Main Road, it is away from the hustle of the city, and yet, accessible to schools, tech parks, restaurants, shopping centres and also on the way to the Bangalore International Airport. When you own a home at an upcoming locality in a city like Bangalore, you know you are making a long-term investment that will hold good in the future as well.
The complex comes with a host of amenities, right from a multi-purpose hall, gymnasium, badminton court, basketball court, cricket ground, creche, swimming pool and even a senior citizens’ garden. It’s everything you need to relax, rejuvenate and recreate.
RERA Number – PRM/KA/RERA/1251/309/PR/180808/001976
Nothing British About It
Orchid Piccadiily might sound like an old British castles, but we assure there is nothing British about it. Apart from the fact that you can live like royalty, of course.
Bangalore has had its fair share of “Themed Real Estate” projects that raise the expectation of a potential buyer. We choose the name Piccadilly because of the way it sounds, it’s a lovely name. But we did not want to mislead potential purchasers into thinking they were buying into a “themed project”.
We decided to use this fact to pivot an entire campaign created with the same sense of humour that we have become known for. This is well planned Indian apartment community with a British name. These apartments are made for Indian families of different sizes. There is room for everyone here right form aspiring individuals, to young families and even joint families.
Help us get in touch with you
Choice of apartments
Beauty, Serenity and Good Planning
It’s great to be away from the chaos of the city, but that only works when you have a well-planned and equipped community to live in. This is why Orchid Piccadilly has been planned in a way that you have all the amenities you wish for, within the apartment complex.
Live it up – just the way you want
Thanisandra Main Road in North Bangalore is a fast developing area behind the ring road near Nagawara and on the way to the Bangalore International Airport. It is around 8 kms away from Hebbal, making it a 15 minute drive to Kirloskar Business Park and just a 5 minute drive to Manyata Tech Park. There are also a number of good schools and sports arenas in the locality. Elements Mall offers a wide range of shopping and food options.
It’s the perfect blend of accessibility and peace at Orchid Piccadilly. You honestly couldn’t have asked for better.
- Internal walls and ceiling finished with oil bound distemper
- External walls painted with weather coat/weather shield paints
- Vitrified tiles for living, dining, kitchen and bedrooms
- Ceramic tiles for balconies and utility areas
- Lobbies with rustic finish/vitrified tiles
Doors and Windows
- Main doors with teak wood frames and teak finished flush doors
- Other doors with pine wood frames and moulded panel doors
- Three track powder coated aluminium windows
- Granite counter top with chrome plated tap with single bowl sink
- Cladding with ceramic tiles 2ft above kitchen platform
- Ceramic tiles for floor and dado upto 7ft height
- Granite counter with wash basin in the master toilet
- Wall mounted wash basins in the other toilets
- Ewc’s and chrome plated fittings with shower mixer in all toilets
- Grid false ceiling
- Provision for exhaust fan and geysers
- 2 BHK and 2.5 BHK
- 4 KW BESCOM power single phase supply
- 0.75 KW DG back up
- 3 BHK
- 5 KW BESCOM power single phase supply
- 1 KW DG back up
- 100% DG backup for pumps, lifts and common areas
- CPVC line for water supply
- UPVC/PVC lines for soil, drainage and external lines
- Sewage treatment plant
- Rainwater harvesting system
- 8 passenger and 15 passenger lifts in each wing
- Intercom facility provided
- CCTV coverage in peripheral areas
- Security cabin at entrance and exit